Massage therapy, we're all about you.
Relax, unwind and have those aches and pains sorted out at today with an Blaxland Massage Therapist.
The immediate benefits of a Physio Inq Blaxland massage is a deep feeling of relaxation and calm. This occurs when our massage therapist prompts the release of endorphins - the brain chemicals that produce feelings of well-being.
Our massage therapy consists primarily of hands-on manipulation of the soft tissues of the body, specifically, the muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments and joints for the purpose of optimising your health.
Before a session, your massage therapist will propose a personalised treatment plan based on an initial assessment and health history. Our massage therapist will work with your level of pain tolerance and goals throughout the session.
Our expert clinicians are highly trained in a wide range of massage disciplinesHow can Physio Inq Blaxland massage therapy help you?
- Anxiety and tension relief
- Back, neck or shoulder pain
- Headaches or migraines
- Managing and treating sports injuries
- Pre and postnatal conditions
- Reducing muscle pain and stiffness
- Assisting in the management of digestive
- Relaxation Massage- De-stress/loosen up the body
- Remedial Massage - Muscle tension/chronic pain
- Sports Massage - Aims to prevent and treat injuries while relieving muscle soreness and pain
- Swedish Massage - Full body relaxation, with soft applied pressure techniques
- And many other massage techniques to suit your individual needs and goals.
What types of massage does our Blaxland clinic offer?
What types of Physiotherapy does our Blaxland clinic offer?
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Women's Health
- Exercise Physiology
- Workers Compensation